• 500g dried Casarecce pasta
• 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
• 3 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
• Juice of half a lemon
• 2 tablespoons finely grated parmesan cheese
• 1 avocado, diced
• 80g Katiteki baby spinach
• 1 tin of tuna in Olive Oil shredded with fork in the oil.
• 30g/1 tblsp capers
1. Boil pasta in a large pot of salted water until al dente. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup
cooking liquid. Return pasta to pot.
2. To make the sauce, whisk the oil, lemon rind, lemon juice and half the parmesan
together in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add sauce, reserved liquid, tuna, capers and spinach to pasta. Toss to combine.
Lightly scatter and toss avocado, garnish with the remaining parmesan and scatter a
few extra baby spinach leaves. Serve warm, or chilled as a salad.