● 700g Carisma potatoes
● 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
● 4 garlic cloves, minced
● 2 sprigs rosemary
● Pre made medium pizza bases
● 1 1/2 cups (120g) grated mozzarella
● 1/2 cup (40g) parmesan, finely grated
● 6 slices prosciutto
● 60g rocket leaves
1. Boil potatoes in a pot of water until tender, about 10-15 minutes.
Drain in a colander and set aside to cool. Once cool, slice into half a centimetre rounds.
2. Preheat oven to 220°C and place two baking trays inside.
3. Combine the oil, garlic and rosemary in a small bowl. Spread the oil mixture over the
pizza bases, top with the mozzarella, potatoes and parmesan spreading them evenly over the bases.
4. Place the pizzas onto the hot trays and bake for 10-15 mins or until golden.
Finish the pizzas with the prosciutto and rocket.