French Lentil, Barley and Rocket Salad
- 1 bag ecoLEAF Rocket, trimmed and rinsed
- 2 cups cooked barley (about ½ cup uncooked)
- 1 cup cooked French style or Puy lentils (about ½ cup uncooked)
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup chopped, fresh coriander
- ¼ cup currants
- ¼ cup toasted almonds, chopped
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- ¼ cup toasted pepitas
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
Mix dressing ingredients together in a small cup or bowl.
Combine all main ingredients except for rocket leaves and mix thoroughly.
Layer lentil mix atop a bed of fresh ecoLEAF rocket leaves and drizzle with dressing.