• 50g rocket, trimmed
• 1 cup roasted, shelled pistachio nuts
• 1 bunch picked flat leaf parsley
• 100g parmesan cheese, grated
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 small red chili, deseeded, finely sliced
• 75ml cup extra virgin olive oil extra for roasting.
• 1 red and 1 green capsicum deseeded in large strips
• 1 medium eggplant cut to long chips
• 1 zucchini thick rounds
• 2 red onions quartered
• 1 whole garlic bulb (lid chopped off)
1. Preheat oven to 220°C. Toss all the prepared Mediterranean vegetables including the
whole garlic bulb in olive oil in a large roasting pan and roast approx. 20 mins
2. Place all the ingredients except the olive oil into a food processor and process until
everything is evenly chopped into crumbs.
3. While the processor is still running, gently drizzle the oil into the mixture until a
smooth dip forms. Season with salt to taste.
4. To assemble either scatter mixed roasted veggies and lightly drizzle pesto over top or
serve separately warm.