● 2.5 Cups of Moghrabieh or Pearled Couscous.
● 400g tin of butter beans drained and rinsed
● 400g tin of chick peas drained and rinsed
● 200g green beans, stalks removed, sliced into 2 cm pieces
● 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
● 10 x chicken tenderloins, halved
● Juice of 1 lemon
● 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
● 50g of kale, trimmed and finely sliced
● 250 cherry tomatoes, in halves
1. Cook the couscous following packet directions. Set aside to cool.
2. Blanch the green beans in a small saucepan of salted water for 2 minutes or until
tender. Drain in a colander and rinse with cold water.
3. Heat a large frying pan over medium high heat with 1 tbsp of the olive oil. Season
chicken and cook for about 2 minutes each side or until nicely browned and cooked
4. Take the pan off the heat, add the lemon juice and parsley. Gently toss to mix all the
flavours through and let cool for a few minutes. Add couscous, beans, kale, tomatoes
and remaining oil. Season and toss to coat. Serve warm.