• 4 medium sized zucchini, sliced thinly lengthways.
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 6 unpeeled cloves of garlic
• 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
• 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
• 200g baby spinach leaves
• 200g sugar snap peas sliced length ways
• 1 1/2 cups frozen peas, blanched
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Toss the zucchini strips with the olive oil and garlic. Place on
a baking tray. Roast for 10-15 mins until the zucchini is tender. Remove the zucchini
and continue to roast the garlic for a further 5 minutes or until soft and golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
2. Squeeze the soft garlic from their skins and whisk together in a small bowl with the
extra virgin olive oil and vinegar, season well.
3. Toss the spinach, sugar snap peas, peas and zucchini in a large bowl with the
dressing until everything is well coated.
4. Serve slightly warm.Share This: